Anwa Biosciences is leading the clinical cancer genomics and testing in Saudi Arabia with six nationwide genomic profiling programs in lung, breast, ovarian, and bladder cancers to serve over 30 hospitals. The company has a CAP-accredited clinical laboratory specializing in genomics assays for inherited genetics and cancer diseases and is committed to localizing advanced healthcare services to the MENA region. Anwa is equipped with the latest genetic analyzers and sequencing platforms, such as Ion Torrent S5 and Illumina Miseq.
Imam Abdullah Bin Saud Bin Abdulaziz Road
- Hereditary Cancer Testing: Anwa utilizes the latest NGS technologies coupled with its robust bioinformatics analysis to offer families with a history of cancer a comprehensive genomic profile to help with cancer prevention for the whole family. The company's next-generation sequencing (NGS) panel identifies germline mutations in 100 genes that are associated with hereditary cancers.
- Solid Tumor Profiling: The Anwa Solid Tumour Profiling panel uses NGS technology to rapidly detect somatic mutations in solid tumors, facilitating precise detection of actionable and targetable mutations in numerous cancers, including lung, colorectal, breast, thyroid, and brain.
- Women's Health: The company offers different tests that help physicians and patients improve the outcome and management of breast and ovarian cancers, including PIK3CA, Anwa Breast Cancer Prognostic Profile, and Homologous Recombination Deficiency (HRD) profiling. Additionally, to identify patients at risk of developing breast and ovarian cancers, Anwa offers BRCA1/2 testing using NGS technology.
- Whole Genome and Whole Exome Sequencing: Allows for the detection of multiple disease-related variants in a single test, confirmation of a clinical diagnosis, and informing family planning decisions. Having an in-depth look at the genome can end a protracted, costly, and potentially invasive pursuit of a precise diagnosis. The application of these technologies in clinical practice potentially relieves the burden on healthcare systems and offers early and accurate molecular diagnoses, ensuring optimal care for patients and their families.
- Myeloid Molecular Profiling: Anwa offers both next-generation sequencing (NGS) and single-gene testing to help determine the treatment and monitoring of myeloproliferative disorders with a fast turnaround time of two weeks.