NeoHealth provides tech-enabled home healthcare, offering a wide array of services from personal care to clinical, newborns to seniors. With a team of DHA-licensed nurses, fully trained and experienced across a wide spectrum of conditions and client requirements - NeoHealth is paving the way for a new wave of home healthcare led by a new patient and nurse-led culture.
1501 Al Mustaqbal Street
611 Regal Tower, Business Bay
United Arab Emirates
- Child Care: NeoHealth offers professional and reliable care for children of all ages through our qualified staff, who are all trained and certified in basic life and first aid support. For babysitting, whether one night or a more permanent arrangement, NeoHealth is always ready to help look after your children, from newborn onwards. For travelers or vacation needs, Neohealth provides bespoke packages for childcare needs. All NeoHealth staff are highly trained in newborn care and Paediatric First Aid through our specialized training program and are confident in supporting a family and their baby or children.
- New Born Care: With specialized mother and baby care trained nurses, a trusted carer in those first few weeks of precious life with your new baby can be the help that makes all the difference to adjust to your new family dynamic - from pre-and post-pregnancy, newborn care and assisting expectant and new mothers.
- Clinical Care: Living with an acute medical condition is tough - NeoHealth professionals can help you or your loved ones continue to live an independent life at home.
- Testing at Home: Your convenient, efficient at-home testing service from NeoHealth means that our nurses can visit you at your home or place of work to take your blood, administer tests, and deliver results quickly and professionally.
- Training: NeoHealth provides accredited training in First Aid and BLS, Manual Handling, Health and Social Care, Safeguarding and Protecting Children, and Health and Safety.
- Elderly Care: High-quality nurses, fully trained in line with NeoHealth standards, deliver all your senior care needs. Our Nurses have substantial knowledge of Dementia, Stroke, Parkinson’s, COPD, Diabetes, Palliative Care, Elderly Care, After Hospital Care, and Managing Medications. Companionship care is also available.
- Physiotherapy: NeoHealth provides home-based physiotherapy assessments and treatments for individuals who prefer treatment at home, are unable to attend a clinic due to reduced mobility, are unable to travel at all, or lack the time to attend a clinic appointment.